TYPES OF WATER VENDING ATM BUSINESS IN KENYA
There are two types of water vending machines. The first type will sell bottled water. The second type is a bulk water ATM where you need to supply your own container. The water vending machine then dispenses an amount of water based upon the amount of money inserted.
The water dispensing machine has gained mass popularity in Kenya majorly due to the low cost of investment and therefore making it a profitable business venture.
BENEFITS OF BULK WATER ATM
- It’s cost-effective and economical for both rural and urban areas.
- There is also a complete guarantee of safe and clean drinking water which frees people from worries of water-borne diseases.
- It dispenses safe and pure water 24/7 round the year. People can purchase water on the ‘pay per use’ basis as and when they want.
- It saves the time and efforts that people spend on travelling or standing in queues to fetch safe and pure drinking water. They don’t have to skip schools or work as water is easily made available by these water ATMs.
- It reduces the dependence of citizens on packaged drinking water, which otherwise is an expensive option, especially for those living in rural areas.
- People also learn to use water prudently as they have to pay for it even though it is at a nominal cost.
WHERE TO PURCHASE WATER DISPENSING ATM MACHINE IN KENYA
This water ATM vending machines can be purchased at Neema Technologies whose offices are based in Ruiru. Neema Technologies offers cost effective, high quality and durable water atm machines in Kenya.
We design and manufacture automated Self-Serve water vending machine that dispenses clean reverse-osmosis (RO) filtered, chilled drinking water at a very affordable cost. We are the one of first and the best manufacturer for WATER VENDING MACHINE (WATER ATM) in the Kenyan market and the leader in Water Vending Machine business startups. We design our machine to be low maintenance allowing for higher profits to you. We customize each of our machines to your specific water type and chemical composition.
For enquiries or to make an order call: +254792880966 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ today.